HISTORY ASSESSMENT & GOAL SETTING
- Before the session choose the area(s) of your life you would like to focus on and think about what you want not what you don't. Download the Wheel Of Life below to help you.
- Come to the session with a goal.
- We will spend some time taking your health history and emotional concerns.
- Download the Client Health Record and send to us before your session.
- Use of gentle muscle testing to ensure clear circuit.
- Set goal for the session.
.EVALUATION & BALANCING PHASE
- Use of gentle muscle testing to find emotion, % stress level and life energy over the goal.
- Relevant pretests and activities to check current integration.
- Muscle test assessment.
- We will then balance what we find using the priority correction.
CHECKING THE CHANGES & FOLLOW UP
- Will check goal and emotion clear.
- Will check the % increased life energy towards achieving the goal and the % reduction of stress on the goal.
- Will check the changes in the pretests and activities.
- We will see if muscle test assessment is clear.
- Discuss changes and what now will be different going forward.
- See if any home reinforcement is needed.
- Agree to next step(s).
"Kinesiology has been so powerful for me in my life. I have learnt to let go of so many emotional blockages and have become so aware of my mind and body. Kinesiology changed my life for the better." Suzie Quesreshi
"At first I was apprehensive to this new concept for me, but having seen the physical changes to my wellbeing both physically and emotionally almost instantaneously, I would highly recommend kinesiology to those who are open. It has changed my awareness and understanding of the body." Shakil Khan
"I've been experiencing back pain for over 12 months, using physiotherapy to relieve pain. After trying kinesiology, I realised how much of emotional distress and whats going on in my life has to do with my pain. I learnt how past experiences and my current emotional state was creating the lasting pain. I am now pain free and use kinesiology to enhance other areas in my life like career and personal goals." Amal Mazhar